Regarding the claims that Bill Gates presented to the Department of Defense a vaccine to inhibit expression of the “god gene” VMAT2 (vesicular monoamine transporter 2) for the purpose of reducing religiously-motivated terrorism
I believe this
comment post to be (and will maintain it as) a comprehensive archive of all the “upstream-most” sources of information on the topic.
Every other article online is just commentating on the materials linked herein. If you think you have found something online containing new information (that one couldn't just derive from the content of this post), please post it in the comments.
I beg of you: Please evaluate intelligently. You have brains. USE them. There are no “magic sources of authority”; there are just facts, most of which are forensic, buttressed by social norms. Interpret them wisely.
That said, here are the information pieces which all aspects of the FunVax conspiracy theory are ultimately based on:
- Background information from NCBI
- Original writeup by "WantToKnow.info"
(I could not trace any further upstream than this; comment below if you have any suggestions/leads/insights.)
- Metabunk user Mick West's original research
Open questions, AFAICT (all of which stand, independently of the veracity of the conspiracy theory):
- Where did WantToKnow get the allegedly-leaked “Quarterly FunVax Review” from?
- Where did WantToKnow/DianeDi get the allegedly-leaked Gates x DOD video from?
- Is there really a similarity between the slide @3:10 and the hypothesized source image? (I, personally, don't see it; but I could be failing to interpret it properly.)
OK, I lied (about only posting authoritative info). I will link this nice Reddit thread discussing the topic.